[vtkusers] Rendering Text - vtkTextActor and AddActor2D - Crash

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Tue Jun 30 09:39:43 EDT 2015

It works for me here. That message means that the vtkRenderingFreeType
library isn't being linked to the application. That library provides the
default implementation of the vtkTextRenderer interface.

Can you add the line:

message("VTK_LIBRARIES: ${VTK_LIBRARIES}")

to your CMakeLists.txt, rerun cmake, and send us the output? Also, what
version of VTK is being used?