[vtkusers] Message: 8 How to connect points to form a curve ?

Yordan Kyosev yordan_kyosev at gmx.net
Sat Jun 20 16:33:15 EDT 2015

Re: Message: 8  How to connect points to form a curve ?
 >>   There are many 3D points, which can be used to build a curve. I
want to connect the points to form a curve, but I don't know the
sequence of these points. How can I achieve this goal ?

There are many ways to connect 3D points into one curve. YOU have to
specify the rule how the curve is defined trough the points.
Think on your travel  - you can build a line
from New York to Paris and then to Peking and then to London but you can
as well connect the line
from New York to London then to Paris and then to Peking   etc. etc.
You can check the distances and try to find the closest one - but if
this suits for your goal - can know only you

Best regards
Yordan