[vtkusers] Mailing list or forum or SO?

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:16:55 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I'm quite new to the VTK community and VTK in general. I have many questions
and some of them have been answered here of course :).

I saw an old thread on here however asking why the community doesn't switch
to a forum form. I'm not a big fan of forums either but I think that we
could use StackOverflow for that purpose. There is already a vtk tag even
though less than 900 questions have been asked on there.

I reckon it would be a good idea. All of us are coders and we all use stack
overflow regularly.
It is easier to post code there and the comment/answer system is great.

Just wanted to know your opinion about it.