[vtkusers] grid reslice

Young, Ryan Ryan.Young at seattlechildrens.org
Wed Jan 28 19:59:52 EST 2015

Hey.

I made a little pdf to hopefully clear things ups.   Just to summarize, I have a vector field that is the displace of a volume.  The test case is just a vector pointing 15 units in the x direction .  It is only define for voxels within the volume.  I am using a vtkGridTransform and vtkImageReslice to apply this transformation.  The result should a the volume unchanged, but centred 15 voxels to the right.  What I am seeing is that the left half of the volume is missing.

If I define the transformation to exist every voxel, not just within the volume, it works as expect and the volume is moved to the rigth 15 units.

I created a repo with two scripts that show this.  Its at https://bitbucket.org/youngre/vtk_grid_transform/

Thanks again,
Ryan