[vtkusers] INSTALLING VTK

Vamshi Krishna vamshi2592 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:42:57 EST 2015

I am an engineering student trying to work on building a model (antenna for
GPR) in VTK. i have downloaded all the latest versions (6.1.0) of the
softwares related to VTK from the website. I am unable to understand how to
install and how it works. It seems very complex to me. please help me out
in installing the software and give some outline on how to start building a
model.

thanking you in the anticipation of the reply

--
*Vamshi Krishna,*
*IVth Year Undergraduate,*