[vtkusers] Slice out of dataset

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:41:18 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Christian Mol <christianmol at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Currently I am trying to display a dataset using VTK. It seems to work
> pretty well. A small problem though, is that using the code given
> below, scrolling beyond the actual data seems to be possible.

The interactor doesn't check the bounds of the dataset.  There isn't any way
to achieve what you want with vtkInteractorStyleImage (except perhaps by
writing a set of callbacks, which could get messy).  My suggestion would be
write a subclass of vtkInteractorStyleImage that does what you need.

 - David