[vtkusers] Compilation error on Arch Linux 64-bit

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:42:44 EST 2015

The current package of vtk in Arch Linux 64-bit was compiled by our
maintainers on Dec 7th, 2014.

I'm now trying to recompile it for QT5 support (rather than the
default chosen by our maintainer, QT4), but am running into the
following compilation error[1] which I can't seem to find anywhere
else. Seems a simple template change, to my untrained eye.

Any advise would be appreciated. In the past month we (Arch Linux)
haven't had any significant package upgrades, some rebuilds (including
of glibc and gcc) but maintaining the same version. If someone could
point me to a direction for further investigation that would be
appreciated.

Yours truly,
Ng Oon-Ee

[1] - http://pastebin.com/t8Tu74pV