[vtkusers] VTK 6.1 & C# wrappers for WPF Application.

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Wed Feb 18 02:35:08 EST 2015

Hi Carlos,

ActiViz is open-source, you can download the code and compile it right
now. Today, MSVC 2008 is required to compile it. If you prefer the
supported binary releases, Kitware does provide a professional version
of ActiViz.

Regarding OpenGL2, there is no reason, AFAIK, why this won't be supported.

Julien