[vtkusers] VTK 6.1 & C# wrappers for WPF Application.

Carlos VTK at calculoandamios.com
Tue Feb 17 18:31:58 EST 2015

Hello,

In the recent post announcing the VTK 6.2 Release Candidate there is a
comment saying that Activz.Net has already been updated from VTK 5.8 to 6.1
and it will be updated again to 6.2

I would appreciate some comments about the status of Activiz as I feel it is
unclear. Some questions I have:

Is Activiz 6.1 / 6.2 going to be Opensource?. Is there any schedule for it?.
Will Activiz 6.2 support OpenGL2?
Could be compiled using Visual studio 2012 or it will be limited to 2008?

Regards,

Carlos