[vtkusers] Cloud of points to nonconvex surface

Oleg Krivosheev oleg.krivosheev at xcision.com
Fri Dec 25 17:02:18 EST 2015

Hi, Matheus

not sure if it is related to VTK, but I've used radial basis function for
implicit surface definitions, developed by Greg Turk from
Georgia Tech

Paper from his page: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~turk/my_papers/vimp_tog.pdf

there are quite a few of those papers/methods

Code: https://github.com/Kri-Ol/RBF

More code: https://github.com/bgrimstad/splinter

regards

Oleg