[vtkusers] Building VTK 7.0.0 for PCL 1.8.0

Yuri A. andronakiy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:15:42 EST 2015

Good day everyone.

I'm trying to build VTK for PCL library. Well VTK itself is compiled
like a charm, without any error. But inside some the PCL files are
some dependencies to those files:

#include "vtkgl.h"
#include "vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.h"
#include <vtkVisibleCellSelector.h>

And me and my compiler can't find those.

It looks like file vtkgl.h should be generated by cmake and put into
"/Rendering/vtkgl.h". But there is none. What settings should i use in
Cmake for VTK? Or that file is not being generated anymore? What am i
doing wrong?

If you're interested my settings you can see in the attachments to the
letter (not sure how attachments work in mailing list).

Anyway than you, and have a good day.

Yuri.