[vtkusers] 64Bit memory problems

Andreas Bruening devmail.andi at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 17 15:52:40 EST 2015

Hey,
i checked the configuration. The target platform is x64. In the taskmanager the process is also marked as x64. Also I checked the libs and dlls. But i think it is not possible to link 32bit files. Can you tell me which settings can influence such behaviour?I use the preprocessor define: vtkRenderingCore_INCLUDE and the header includes the following lines.
#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT 2(vtkInteractionStyle, vtkRenderingOpenGL)#define vtkRenderingVolume_AUTOINIT 1(vtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL)
Can this maybe corrupt the memory?
Thanks for your help!Andi