[vtkusers] vtkTriangleStrip

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Mon Dec 7 18:03:57 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm building a curved tube from a given set of sampled points using the vtkTriangleStrip class.

It works fine except it seems the last triangle wants to connect to the first, so I have a tube with a surface that loops back to the start.

Is there a way to "disconnect" these? Or perhaps a better way to implement? My code is initially based on the triangle strip example (but with a lot more points of course).

And actually the original code used OpenGL directly

GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP in a loop.

Thanks

Rick