[vtkusers] Problem With Linux+Nvidia Cuda

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:46:02 EST 2015

Hi guys!
Some friends are trying to compile my project, which has VTK code, but in
notebooks with graphics cards using Nvidia CUDA, the project does not run.
Is there any native problem of VTK with Nvidia cards?
Because even uninstalling CUDA, keeps giving error. I dont have a
printscreen of this error, i'm waiting for my friends send to me, but for
now i would like to discuss about...
Thanks!

--
__