[vtkusers] FW: Deep copy of vtk Object vtkModifiedBSPTree

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Dec 4 04:26:17 EST 2015

NB. The same intersection code is present in other locators (vtkCellTreeLocator for example), so I'll ponder a general solution which can be made part of a bigger fix for the whole locator family. I have a number of patches sitting in my local vtk clone for other things with the locators which need tweaks so I'll look into it.

JB