[vtkusers] Segmentation fault with vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter using 2 cylinders [HELP]

normanius juch at zhaw.ch
Thu Dec 3 08:17:13 EST 2015

Hi Cory
Hi Johannes

Is there anything new regarding the crash? I can reproduce the problem with
Jo's sample program for vtk-6.2.0 and vtk-6.3.0. However, the problem does
not occur in 5.10.1. (Tested on Mac OS 10.7, everything compiled with clang
6.0, I've built vtk from source.)

Switching back to vtk-5 is connected to quite some effort on my side, so I
was wondering how to fix or work around the problem with vtk-6.

Let me know if I can support you in a way.

Thanks,
Norman