[vtkusers] Contour of 3D Exodus Data

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Tue Dec 1 12:52:03 EST 2015

Thank you, this fixed by problem. I have another related question.

I am working on a data set that has multiple subdomains, so
"reader.GetOutput().GetBlock(0).GetBlock(1)" also exists. Do I need to
create two vtkContourFilters to show both subdomains, or is it possible to
setup two input ports on the vtkContourFilter. The latter doesn't seem to
work (I can send a script if this should work).

Thanks again,
Andrew