[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] VTK-py3k is ready for testing

Marco Nawijn nawijn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:10:58 EDT 2015

Hello David,

This is great news. I will try to checkout and build the Python 3 bindings
and will inform
you if anything unexpected pops up. If somebody can give me some
instructions on
what the process is for updating/adding the Python 3 version of the
examples, I will be
glad to take some of the workload on this.

Kind regards,

Marco