[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] VTK-py3k is ready for testing

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:27:00 EDT 2015

More news about Python 3 support:

This morning I merged in all of the fixes that Andrew did for the VTK tests
so that they run under Python 3 (thanks to Ben for running and maintaining
the dashboard machine).  We're confident now that VTK will run properly
with Python 3.

None of the python examples have been converted to Python 3 yet, so there's
still work to be done (and I'm on vacation until the middle of next week,
so I won't be touching any of the code for a little while).

 - David