[vtkusers] VTK + graphical interface

JoseBarretoT jose.de.paula at live.com
Wed Apr 1 15:45:10 EDT 2015

I am new to VTK and I'm a little lost.

I have read a lot here in the forum about how to work with it.

I already have an application made in another SDK to perform work with DICOM
images, and I'm moving to VTK.

Wanted help to the following questions:
1st Using VTK with graphical part.
2nd How can I implement the vtkSplineDrivenImageSlicer and
vtkFrenetSerretFrame classes to generate panoramic dental.
3rd Something to help me install Qt in CMake, for even installing Qt CMake
keeps asking him.

if possible a link where I can read more about getting started with vtk
because my biggest problem today is to make the graphical part.

I program in C # better for it was using a library Kitware to C #, the more
it is not as complete and robust when the base of c ++.

So I guess I do programming in C ++ and the graphical part (if possible) in
another linguaguem would be the best way ..

Sorry for my bad English, and posted this in the wrong forum area.