[vtkusers] How to restore a camera view?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 18:01:30 EDT 2014

The parameters to save and restore are these:

Position
FocalPoint
ViewUp
ViewAngle

If you are using a parallel projection, then these must
be saved as well:

ParallelProjection
ParallelScale

Saving the following is not mandatory, because you
can call ResetCameraClippingRange() on the renderer
to re-compute a good clipping range for your scene:

ClippingRange

 - David