[vtkusers] combine vtk

Meehan, Bernard MEEHANBT at nv.doe.gov
Thu Sep 25 21:18:23 EDT 2014

If you're not a programmer - you might consider using ParaView ... simply
load in your polydata files using the "open" button, then use the
"AppendDatasets" filter. You will have to select all of your datasets
(command-click with a Mac, for instance), then select the filter from the
pulldown box.

You will have to save them as a "Legacy VTK" file format - "*.vtk" but the
result will be a merged polydata file.