[vtkusers] Unstructured grid to structured grid?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:39:52 EDT 2014

Another filter that might work is vtkShepardMethod, which takes
unstructured points (e.g. an arbitrary set of samples) as input and
produces a vtkImageData as output.

The difference between vtkProbeFilter and vtkShepardMethod is
that the former performs the interpolation based on the connectivity
of the points (i.e. based on the cells), while the latter ignores the
connectivity and does the interpolation purely based on distance.

 - David