[vtkusers] Integrate VTK6.1 in QT5.3 in Visual Studio 2013

Tankard emptytanka at web.de
Tue Sep 9 08:12:47 EDT 2014

I reinstalled VTK and now I get the access violation exception in Debug as
well. I saw in the debugger that the QVTKWidget::GetRenderWindow method in
QVTKWidget.cxx had a problem. The call of vtkRenderWindow::New() returned
null, so that win->Delete() crashes.

vtkRenderWindow* QVTKWidget::GetRenderWindow()
{
  if (!this->mRenWin)
    {
    // create a default vtk window
    vtkRenderWindow* win = vtkRenderWindow::New();
    this->SetRenderWindow(win);
    win->Delete();
    }

  return this->mRenWin;
}

Am I missing some initialisation oder something like that?