[vtkusers] Multiple renderes and interactor callback

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:40:16 EDT 2014

Hi Ali,

If you are using a parallel projection, then the zoom factor is
inversely proportional to the ParallelScale.

If you are using a perspective projection (the default), and if
your zoom interaction is being done by moving the camera
in and out, then the zoom factor is inversely proportional to
the camera Distance.

In other words, to synchronize the zoom, you generally want
to copy the ParallelScale and the Distance.

Note that in all of the discussion above, I've been using a
loose definition of "zoom factor", since the precise camera
definition of "zoom" relates to ViewAngle, not Distance.

 - David