[vtkusers] Multiple renderes and interactor callback

sfaisalali91 sfaisal.ali91 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:27:11 EDT 2014

hey David,

 I was able to fix the problem and i am able to rotate the volume to a
desired angle of rotation based on MPR slicing and also rotate it
independently. Thanks for the help.

Now i am trying to synchronize the zoom functionality on all the three
viewports (Zoom should takes place simultaneously on three viewports). i
tried setting active camera of one viewport to another. As MPR slicing is
involved, it changes the whole orientation  of all the three vieports.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5728602/MPR_SetActiveCamera.jpg>

is there any way to calculate the zoom factor ?? Can you please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Faisal Ali