[vtkusers] Change mouse cursor while hovering on vtkSphereWidget

Alok alok.theanomaly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:12:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

I sub-classed vtkAbstractWidget and created a vtkSphereWidget3.
 It seems to be working as expected when I use it in this example :
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/SphereWidget2

I think that 'mouse cursor change on hover' feature is a desirable one
since it indicates to the user that interaction with a sphere is possible
and expected.

I would like to know how I can commit this piece of code for review and
inclusion into the vtk repository.

Thanks

--
I live a simple life...  in 0s and 1s !