[vtkusers] Change mouse cursor while hovering on vtkSphereWidget

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Oct 10 10:15:02 EDT 2014

Alok,

What I usually do is copy and paste an existing class and then modify
it appropriately, e.g., renamed the class, change the parent class,
remove unneeded member variables, methods, change the comments for the
class, etc. In your case, I would copy the vtkSphereWidget2 class to a
new class (vtkSphereWidget3?) and copy in the implementation for
SetCursor() in vtkHandleWidget, then be sure to declare this method in
your classes header file.

- Cory