[vtkusers] VTK6 migration and vtkImageData: "No scalar values found for texture input!" error in vtkOpenGLTexture

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Oct 10 13:32:56 EDT 2014

Sebastian,

Perhaps in your problem code, you could invoke one of the
SetInputArrayToProcess() variants on your vtkImageResliceMapper:

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkAlgorithm.html#a6bea16e1329609dbccce0ff8d2367484

I believe the name of the scalars in the output of
itkImageToVTKImageFilter is "scalars".

Cory