[vtkusers] Problems with multiple vtkSphereWidgets

rkhare rahul.vedic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:32:02 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have an application where I place sphere widgets to mark points in a 3D
volume. Whenever I slice through the volume, I change the visibility of the
widgets by turning them on and off. It works fine if there are only 1 or 2
widgets. However, once the number of widgets go up, the slicing becomes real
slow. Has anyone else come across this problem? Can anyone suggest a
solution?

Thank you.
Rahul.