[vtkusers] Fixing vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:16:12 EDT 2014

Yes, vtkPolyDataToImageStencil works with nested contours.  This is
true both for polylines and surfaces.  Inner contours are treated as
holes (and contours inside those "hole" contours are filled, etc.).  I'll
update the documentation.

Formally, it is as if the interior of each contour is drawn with an XOR
operation.

 - David