[vtkusers] Fixing vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

Ricardo A Corredor ra.corredor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:09:47 EDT 2014

Are those type of polydata handled by the PolyDataToImageStencil as well,
i.e. a polydata having two polylines, one polyline inside the other one in
the same slice? (The image shows that the answer seems to be affirmative,
but I don't know if it is what the documentation of that class says). I have
always worked with closed contours or surfaces but not having some other
polydata/polylines inside.