[vtkusers] [VTK 6.2] Issue with QVTKWidget on Qt5

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:29:48 EST 2014

Dear all,

Consider the following code:

#include <QApplication>#include <QMainWindow>#include
<vtkSmartPointer.h>#include <QVTKWidget.h>
int main( int argc, char **argv ){
  QApplication app(argc,argv);
  QMainWindow *mainWindow = new QMainWindow;

  QVTKWidget *widget = new QVTKWidget;
  mainWindow->setCentralWidget(widget);

  mainWindow->show();
  return app.exec();}

If I compile it on my Linux box with Qt5 and VTK 6.2, I get a black window
with strange effects whenever I try to resize it. It may be a graphics card
issue, can you reproduce it?

Also, what is the difference between QVTKWidget and QVTKWidget2? I wasn't
able to find them in the Doxygen online reference.

Best,
Júlio.