[vtkusers] vtkResliceImage and appending slices

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:55:59 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM, zarko.milosevic <zarko at kg.ac.rs> wrote:

> Hi David again,
>
> It`s been a while. I`m getting back to the same problem. If I put my own
> spacing for the output image then the resulted image will have wrong
> dimensions. If i try to measure something on the resulted oblique sectioned
> image those measures will not be realistic. Am I right ?

If you set the output voxel spacing, then you _know_ the output voxel
spacing.
And in fact VTK knows the output voxel spacing too, because it is stored
with
the vtkImageData.

You are always taking the voxel spacing into account when you are making
your measurements, aren't you?  If you do so, then all the measurements
should be accurate.

 - David