[vtkusers] [ITK-users] Fwd: problem with convert itk to vtk

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Thu May 22 09:56:55 EDT 2014

Dear Roman,
I guess you'll need to know how to insert a blob into your mySQL database
[1], then build the appropriate query [3], and let VTK do the job.

Haven't tried it myself.

Another workaround, although perhaps riskier because you'd depende on two
locations in your disk, is may be to store the path to the .mhd file. Or
else, to read the file and store its contents into a table [2].

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/blob.html
[2] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/loading-tables.html