[vtkusers] VTK and GPU Support

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:08:52 EDT 2014

There's a better way.  to check about which driver and GPU are in use is
the  vtkRenderingOpenGLCxx-LoadOpenGLExtension ctest. run from the build
dir like this : "ctest -R LoadOpenGLExt". For example here is what this
reports on my system:
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=252272562&build=3317324
don't forget to compile with the CMakeLists.txt option set to
BUILD_TESTING=ON.