[vtkusers] Interactive graph in QVTKRenderWindowInteractor (VTK 6.1/Python 2.7/Pyside)

Noeska Smit noeska.smit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:55:06 EDT 2014

Thank you once again! Your example doesn't crash for me either. Thanks also
for the suggestions, I'll try and add my 2D animated graph to see if I can
get that working and will go from there. If I get an example working I will
repost.

So far, I can only embed a non-animated graph (using a vtkGraphLayoutView),
but the animated graph I want (which uses a vtkGraphItem) only works in a
separate renderwindow.

Noeska

P.S. Sorry, I'm new to this whole mailing list thing. I read that you
shouldn't post 'Thank you' messages and send those via private e-mail :)