[vtkusers] Draw isosurface on a multiblock data

Soumya soumya.nsec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 00:43:14 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to draw isosurface on a multiblock data. I am using
vtkXMLMultiBlockDataReader to rad all the blocks. I want to use
vtkContourFilter to draw isosurface on this data. I did :

vtkSmartPointer<vtkMultiBlockDataSet> multiblock =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkMultiBlockDataSet>::New();
multiblock = vtkMultiBlockDataSet::SafeDownCast(reader->GetOutput());

But now I can not connect all the blocks to contourfilter. If anybody can
give some idea that would be really helpful.

Thanks for your time and help,
Soumya