[vtkusers] Constrained Voronoi Diagrams

bgouygou baptiste.gouygou6 at etu.univ-lorraine.fr
Thu Jun 26 12:04:03 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I am currently working on Voronoi diagrams, and I've seen this page on the
wiki :  http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Voronoi
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Voronoi>
We can see there constained Voronoi diagram pictures, where the diagram is
constrained to a star shape :

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727648/Star14-all.png>

I have not seen anything which would allow to do that in the VTK and ITK
docs. I would like to know what class or function the author used to have
this images. He has not given his mail, and seems to be inactive since march
2013. That's why I'm asking to you, active members, if anyone knows how he
obtained that pictures.