[vtkusers] is vtkClipPolyData slow?

Sam Raby rabysam28 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:35:26 EDT 2014

Hi Again,
I am testing also another VTK example as well where vtkClipPolyData is used
to clip a vtkSphereSource:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/ImplicitPlaneWidget2

But once I replace the vtkSphereSource with the segmented head (see the
image attached), the clipping becomes slow. I have tried to clean and
decimate the polydata but they did not make the clipping faster. Is there
any trick or hint here?

Thanks