[vtkusers] vtkBioeng with java !

Jorge Perez josp.jorge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:50:47 EDT 2014

Hi, you can use the approach described in Examples/Build/vtkLocal

>From the README file:

"This directory provides a starting point to create a local project
that adds classes to VTK.  It is intended to enable users to put a few
of their own classes into a new local kit.  The classes are
automatically wrapped into the same languages into which your VTK
build is wrapped."

Try first compiling vtkLocal and check if it is properly wrapped into Java.

best regards,

Jorge