[vtkusers] How to determine the number of triangles or points rendered by mapper

jamsoft jamsoft at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 20 04:30:49 EDT 2014

Thank you for your answer. Yes, may be the number of voxels. What I mean is
the final number of points, triangles or any other units rendered by each
device. Let me explain my problem in more details...

If I render the same source data on three different devices (as mentioned in
my first post) then it is visualy clear (= what you see on the screen) that
VolumePro card renders more points than NVIDIA GPU. In other words, the
final image from the VolumePro is of "better quality" than the image from
NVIDIA GPU.

I need any measure unit or metric to express the "quality" difference
between all the devices used. It can be number of triangles or number of
points or any other units suitable for the difference expression.

JaM