[vtkusers] vtkStructuredPointsWriter writes a blank file

Matheus Viana vianamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:56:05 EDT 2014

Dear David,

I tried to use XMLImageDataWriter and it seems to be working. However, the
original VTK file that has 2Gb is then saved as a vti file that has only
10Mb. I think this is fine because my data is very sparse with a lot of
zeros. I can make sure that it is working well because Paraview crashes
when I tried to load the file. I'll check it again later on. Anyway, do you
think the bug is in the StructuredPointsWriter?

Bill, I tried to not specify the data extent, but in this case the reader
reads only the first image of the sequence. Is there anything else I have
to set up?

*Matheus Viana*
*Postdoctoral Research Employee*
*Developmental and Cell Biology*