[vtkusers] vtkStructuredPointsWriter writes a blank file

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:20:03 EDT 2014

The data extents you specified will produce a zero length structured points.

For the tiff reader, you need not specify the extents if you want all
of the data. And I'm not sure what the other methods will do in the
tiff reader.
vtkTIFFReader *TIFFReader = vtkTIFFReader::New();
    TIFFReader -> SetFilePrefix("/Users/matheusviana/Desktop/images/im");
    TIFFReader -> SetFilePattern("%s%04d.tif");
    TIFFReader -> Update();