[vtkusers] How to make vtkImageViewer2 to show an actor only in a certain depth

Sam Raby rabysam28 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:43:43 EDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback.
Consider a scenario that you have a slider-bar which scroll through DICOM
files and then this "clipping" has to happen for each slice repeatedly. I
am afraid that this would not allow the slider-bar to smoothly move, but
maybe there no faster way presently.

Is there a way to hide only a part of an actor, and not the entire actor
(instead of cutting it)?

-Sam