[vtkusers] QVTKRenderWindowInteractor with trackball style as default

Sarah Basti ahalabasti at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:38:44 EDT 2014

Hello everybody,
I'm a newbie to VTK and I need your help for one thing. I need to create a simple 3D viewer in python that would allow to view a 3D model and interact with it. I guess that the QVTKRenderWindowInteractor is what I'm looking for. However, I'd like to set the trackball style as the default one, whereas apparently the joystick mode is the one used as default. In fact I'd like the user not to need to press the t button every time. Do you know how I may do pulls this off? Is there any simple example I may follow?
Many many thanks in advance,Sarah