[vtkusers] Trying to define a closed Object

MarkSchumacher 9mws at queensu.ca
Thu Jun 12 18:38:33 EDT 2014

Dear Vtk Users,
I can't seem to figure out how to define inside our outside of my polydata.
Im working with about 150 points that define the curve I've posted in the
pictures below. All these points lie in the same plane , I used cutter to
create the polydata.
I've creating a polygon out of these points, but I don't quite understand
the output . (second image attached)

All I'm trying to do is close points 1 and 2 (on the image) and create an
object that tells me if a point lies within that object.

Thanks , I'd appreciate any help .

Image 1: http://i.imgur.com/YOrebTq.png
Image 2: http://i.imgur.com/iZfc4th.png