[vtkusers] vtkTiffWriter does not write 3d volume

Richard Whitehead richard.whitehead at vivosight.com
Thu Jun 5 03:38:09 EDT 2014

David,

My experience is that the ITK filters work very well, can we steal code
from there?

Many thanks,

Richard

--

Richard Whitehead *–* Senior Imaging Engineer

*Michelson Diagnostics Ltd*

*M:* +44 (0)7905 955276   *T:* +44 (0)20 8308 1695

*E: *richard.whitehead at vivosight.com   *W:* www.vivosight.com

<http://www.vivosight.com/>

Michelson Diagnostics Ltd, 1 Grays Farm Production Village, Grays Farm
Road, Orpington, Kent  BR5 3BD, UK

Registered Office: 3 Shearwater, Maidstone, ME16 0DW.     Registered in
England No. 5732681