[vtkusers] Make 3D Modelling from 2D DICOM

nicolausradian nicolaus10 at mhs.ee.its.ac.id
Wed Jun 4 21:46:28 EDT 2014

thanks for response flaviu,

when I run in the CLI ./Medical4 /Users/Nicolaus/Development/VTK/Volume
rendering/humeral2/
then i got this error,
ERROR: In /Users/Nicolaus/VTK-6.1.0/IO/Image/vtkVolume16Reader.cxx, line 357
vtkVolume16Reader (0x10413c000): Can't find file:
/Users/Nicolaus/Development/VTK/Volume.

and it keep showing blank on window program,

so that I change the v16 code instead by your code, then it keep show the
blank
is the folder path is the folder for dicom series files? or the single dicom
file?

thanks