[vtkusers] CDash warnings about functions that are deprecated and will be removed in the future

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 06:35:13 EDT 2014

Those warnings are "safe to ignore" for now. You can turn the php error
level down in your php config to eliminate their reporting. They
indicate that CDash's source code needs to be updated and modernized
with respect to the parts of newer versions of php the messages talk
about...

By the way, CDash has its own mailing list -- for CDash questions, you
should send email to this list:

    http://cdash.org/cdash/help/mailing.html

I'm not sure if BitBucket repositories have any special cases in CDash
code... I'd have to go digging. But they're just git or svn repos,
right? So they should work just fine.

HTH,
David C.